Ashley O'Brien H122

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Hybrid Vehicles

After writing a research paper about hybrid vehicles, I have decided that I would like to own one someday. Maybe after I get out of college I will be able to buy one, but I know that if I spend the money on a new car, I would definitely want to get a hybrid. They may cost more than their non-hybrid counterparts, but I’m sure that in the next few years the price gap will begin to shrink. Also, the increased gas mileage of a hybrid will save me money at the pump. Even if that is still not enough to make up for the difference in price, knowing that I am doing something good for the environment is also something to take into consideration. I hope that hybrid vehicles become more popular over the next few years and that more and more people will consider buying them.

If you want to learn all about hybrid vehicles, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home